* Monarch Watch – Kansas Biological Survey, University of Kansas.
* Firefly Watch – Museum of Science, Boston – Help scientists count fireflies, also known as lightning bugs, in the late Spring and early Summer. You can help scientists determine if fireflies are disappearing.
* The Great Sunflower Project – By watching and recording the bees at sunflowers in your garden, you can help us understand the challenges that bees are facing.
* Lost Ladybug Project – Cornell University.
* Wildlife & Plant Sightings – Wildlife & Plant Sightings has the goal to organize & publish wildlife and plant sightings for enjoyment, education, and to aid conservation efforts: Wildlife (Bird, Insect, Mammal, Amphibian) and Plants.
* Wildlife Watch sponsored by the National Wildlife Federation.
* Witness for Wildlife (W4W) is a citizen naturalist community dedicated to chronicling and protecting North America’s wildlife corridors.